Gunnar's GroundA smitten dwarf sits lone, forlorn; His love full-formed but lost. Will you help to guide his path and Uncross a love star-crossed?
|Starting Location: Barbarian village||
Starting NPC: Speak to Dororan the dwarf
Required Skills: 5 Crafting
Required Quests: None
Required Items: None
Suggested Items: Chisel
Rewards: 5 QP* 300 Crafting XP, antique lamp, swanky boots
- Head over to Dororan right outside the east entrance Barbarian village.
- After you talk to him he will give you a poem scroll. He wants you to bring him a gold ring specifically from Jeffery in Edgeville.
- Jeffery is located east of the Edgeville bank in the building with the furnace.
- After you talk with him for a bit he will agree to trade the poem scroll for a ring from jeffery.
- Start heading back to Dororan outside Barbarian village.
- Dororan will then ask you to engrave 'Gudrun the Fair, Gudrun the Fiery' on the ring.
- You will need a chisel to engrave the message on the ring. You can ask him for the chisel or you may have brought your own.
- Use the chisel on the ring from jeffery to obtain Dororan's engraved ring.
- Talk to Dororan again and he will take the ring. He than wants you to give the ring to Gudrun.
- You won't need to run far as she is just in the middle of Barbarian village.
- While you're talking to her you will figure out that her dad doesn't want her to be with an outsider. You will have to go find her father on the north side of town.
- Once you get to the pub you will notice Chieftain Gunthor standing on the north side. Talk with him.
- Head back to Gudrun in the center of town and talk to her.
- Go to Dororan and talk to him. He will suggest that he writes a poem.
- He will turn up needing some words. For the first word it has to be a syllable long, rhymes with day, and mean something like 'wandering aimlessly'. The word that fits all of these is stray.
- The second word he is missing, rhymes with yet, and mean something like 'danger'. The word that fits all of these is threat.
- The last and final word he is missing, is three syllables long, rhymes with lore, and needs to imply some aggressive action, like 'started a fight'. The phrase that fits all of these is swept to war.
- He hands you Gunnar's ground, and ask you to take it to Gudrun.
- Head on over to the center of town were Gudrun is located and talk to her.
- A cut scene will occur. Dororan will read the poem. After the cut scene you will be were Gudrun was but now Dororan will be there.
- Talk with them for a bit. Quest complete! Congratulations!