Demon SlayerA mighty demon is being summoned to destroy the city of Varrock. You found out that you are the one destined to stop him.
|Starting Location: Varrock Center||
Starting NPC: The Gypsy
Required Quests: None
Required Items: 1 Coin, 25 Bones (un-noted), 1 Bucket of Water
Suggested Items: Armor that has high Magic defence, Food
Enemies to Defeat: Delrith (Level 27), Dark Wizards (Level 7 and 20)
1. Talk to The Gypsy and pay her 1 coin
2. She will send you to go talk to Sir Prysin (Varrock Castle)
3. Ask for the Silverlight from Sir Prysin
4. Climb the North-West stairs of the castle two times
5. Speak to Captain Rovin
6. Select the options; "Sir Prysin said you would give me the key" then "Then why did he give you the key?"
7. Go to the rear of the castle
8. Right Click -> Use Bucket of Water on the drain behind the kitchen
9. Head to the Wizards Tower located South of Draynor by Lumbridge Swamp (Bring your 25 sets of un-noted bones)
10. Speak to Traiborn about the key, He will ask for 25 bones.
11. Pay him the bones and head back to Varrock Castle and give the 3 keys to Sir Prysin
12. With your armor and the Silverlight equipped, head South East of the South entrance to Varrock
13. Defeat Delrith with the Silverlight
14. Use the incantation that The Gypsy gave you to start the quest (If you forget, you can speak with her again) to banish Delrith
Note: If you use the wrong incantation, Delrith will revive and you must defeat him again