Shield of ArravVarrockian literature tells of a valuable shield, stolen long ago from the museum of Varrock, by a gang of professional thieves. See if you can track down this shield and return it to the museum.
|Starting Location: Varrock Library/South Varrock Entrance||
Starting NPC: Reldo/Charlie the Tramp
Required Quests: None
Required Items: A Partner, 20 Coins (Only for Phoenix Gang)
Suggested Items: None
Enemies to Defeat: Depending on your Gang; Johnny the Beard (level 2), Weapon’s Master (level 23)
1. Talk to Reldo.
2. Search the bookcase for a Blue Book.
3. Read the book and talk to Reldo again.
4. Go talk to Bareak the fur trader in Varrock Center (give him 20 coins).
5. Go to the Gang hideout (in the south-east corner of Varrock).
6. Talk to Straven.
7. Go to the Blue Moon Inn and kill Johnny the Beard (level 2).
8. He will drop a report; give it to Straven to become part of the Gang and you will receive a key (KEEP THIS).
9. Go down into the hideout.
10. Go to the south-west corner of the hideout and open the chest to obtain half of the Shield of Arrav.
Black Arm Gang
1. Talk to Charlie the Tramp.
2. Go down the ally and talk to Katrine.
3. Get the Key from your friend.
4. Go to the Phoenix Gang’s hideout, use the key on the locked door.
5. Go up the ladder and kill the Weapon’s Master (level 23).
6. Grab the two Phoenix Crossbows and give them to Katrine.
7. You are now part of the Gang, go upstairs (in your own gang’s hideout).
8. In one of the cupboards is the second half.
1. Talk to King Roald in the Varrock Palace.
2. Talk to the Curator for 2 halves of a certificate.
3. Trade 1 one of your certificates to your partner for 1 one of theirs.
4. Put your both halves together and give the complete certificate to the King.