Druidic RitualTo start using the Herblore skill you will need to ask for some training from the druids. However, they require some help with a ritual before they will help you.
|Starting Location: Northern Taverley; the Druid stone circle north of the Witch's house.||
Starting NPC: Kaqemeex.
Required Quests: None.
Required Items: Raw Beef, Raw Chicken, Raw Rat Meat, Raw Bear Meat.
Suggested Items: Energy Enhancing Items (Boots of Lightness, Spotted/Spottier Cape, Strange Fruits, etc), Armour and Weapons.
Enemies to Defeat: Optional; Suits of Armour (Level 19), Skeletons (Level 22).
1. Speak to Kaqemeex.
2. Speak to Sanfew. (located in the Taverley Herblore shop on the second floor)
3. Gather the meats. (raw beef, raw chicken, raw rat meat, raw bear meat, if you can access Canafis you can buy them all from Rufus' Meat Emporium for 8-9GP each)
If you cannot get them from Canafis or the Grand Exchange:
- Collect the raw bear meat by killing Bears north of Falador, near Ice mountain.
- Collect the raw chicken by killing the Chicken in Falador Castle.
- Collect the raw beef by killing Cows near the multi-purpose farming allotment south of Falador.
- Collect the raw rat meat by killing Rats in Port Sarim.
5. Once in the dungeon head north until you reach two suits of armor.
6. Try to open the gate, the Suits of Armour (Level 19) may come to life and attack you, kill them and enter the gate or just click on the gate until your inside.
7. Dip the meats in the cauldron.
8. Go back to the Druid circle and speak to Kaqemeex.
You now have access to the Herblore skill!