Recruitment DriveThe Temple Knights of Saradomin, a secret organization founded many centuries ago by Saradomin himself, are currently looking to expand their ranks with some new blood. After the successful thwarting of the Black Knights' plans to take over Asgarnia, and with the personal recommendation of Sir Amik, you have now been offered the chance to apply for membership in this organization... but are you up to the challenge?
|Starting Location: Falador Castle, western wing of the third floor.||
Starting NPC: Sir Amik Varze.
Required Quests: Black Knights' Fortress, Druidic Ritual.
Required Items: None.
Suggested Items: Falador Teleport Runes.
Enemies to Defeat: Sir Leye (Level 20) without any weapons or armor.
Other: Being a female character is required to finish this quest.
1. Speak to Sir Amik Varze.
2. If your character is male: go to the makeover mage and change into a female. (requires 3000GP)
3. Deposit all your items and equipment into your bank.
4. Speak to Sir Tiffy Cashien.
5. Start the initiation, you will be teleported to the first puzzle room.
Puzzles: in no specific order.
Note: The puzzles appear in mostly random order for every player.
Riddles: Itchwood, Terprett or Tinley.
- Sir Ren Itchood's riddles are very easy. Just take the first letter of the first word of every line of the clue and you will be able to form a word. This word is the combination to door.
- Sir Tinley will give you the test of patience. All you have to do is stay still for 10 seconds and you will be allowed to pass.
- Ms. Hynn Terprett will give you the hardest challenges of all; here are the riddles and their answers.
1.If you can choose how to die would you: Drown in lake of acid. Burned in a fire. Thrown to wolves that have not eaten in a month. Thrown from a castle that is hundreds of feet high.
A: The wolves since they are already dead.
2.The number of false statements here is one. The number of false statements here is two. The number of false statements here is three. The number of false statements here is four. How many false statements are there?
A: There are 3 False Statements.
3. Counting the creatures and humans in RuneScape you get about a million inhabitants. If you multiply the fingers on their left hand, how many would you get?
A: Say 0. You don't know how many fingers they have.
4. My husband is four times older than my daughter. In twenty years time, he will be twice as old as my daughter. How old is my daughter now?
A: She is 10 years old.
5: There are 4 buckets: 32 Degrees, 33 Degrees, 34 Degrees and 35 Degrees. If I drop a stone in all of them at the same time, which will hit the bottom last?
A: The 32 degree bucket.
The Bridge Room.
- Take the chicken over.
- Take the fox over.
- Bring the chicken back.
- Take the grain over.
- Take the chicken over.
The Chemistry Room.
- Grab everything off the shelves and from the crates. (11 vials containing various things, a chisel, a cake tin, and a spade)
- Use the Gypsum on the cake tin.
- Use the vial of liquid on the tin.
- Use the cake tin (hardening white substance) on the key chained to the wall near the entrance.
- Use the cupric ore powder and the tin ore powder on the tin.
- Use the cake tin on the bunsen burner.
- Use the chisel on the tin. - You should now have a bronze key.
- Use the spade on the bunsen burner to burn off the handle.
- Use the spade on the door.
- Use your remaining potions, with the exception of any vial(s) of liquid you have, on the door handle.
- Once all the chemicals are on the door, use a vial of liquid on the door handle, it will expand, allowing you to open the door.
The Combat Room
- Kill Sir Leye (Level 20). MUST BE FEMALE!
The Statue Room
- Look amongst the statues for ten seconds, take note of which one has only 3 statues, the colors, and their weapons. You can also take a screenshot to compare afterwords.
- Once your ten seconds is up, touch the statue that was not there before.
6. Speak to Sir Tiffy Cashien.