Buyers and CellarsWhile some find their fortunes in forsaken lands battling dangerous monsters, the opportunistic adventurer knows that there is wealth to be had all around: in guarded vaults, trapped safes and the fattened purses of the rich and careless. With naught but a capacious cellar, an extensive vocabulary and a dash of derring-do, rakish confidence trickster Darren Lightfinger hopes to establish an official Lumbridge Thieves’ Guild where all proponents of his time-honoured profession may pursue their various business interests. Darren has sent out feelers for assistance, promising rich rewards to the person who helps him bring his plan to fruition. It's never wise to trust a con-man, but this is too good an opportunity for a resourceful rogue to pass up.
|Starting Location: In the cellar under the house north of Lumbridge's furnace.||
Starting NPC: Guildmaster Darren Lightfinger
Required Quests: None.
Required Items: Logs, Tinderbox.
Suggested Items: None.
Enemies to Defeat: None.
1. Speak to Guildmaster Darren Lightfinger.
2. Pickpocket the dummy.
3. Speak to Guildmaster Darren Lightfinger again.
4. Head to Lumbridge castle.
5. Speak to Robin. (located on the south side of the castle the castle grounds)
6. Head to Lumbridge Swamp. (Father Urhney's hut, slightly to the west in the swamp)
7. Attempt to pickpocket Father Urhney.
8. Light a fire outside an open window of the hut.
9. Talk to Father Urhney, tell him he has a nice chalice and then yell "Fire!".
10. Pickpocket Father Urhney.
11. Use the key you received to open the case.
12. Return to Guildmaster Darren Lightfinger with the chalice.
Sub-quests coming soon!