Tears of GuthixDeep beneath the earth, Juna the Serpent has guarded the Tears of Guthix for three thousand years. If adventurers can relieve her boredom with an entertaining story, she will let them into the cave to collect the tears. But first she has a short task for them to do.
|Starting Location: Lumbridge Swamp Caves.||
Starting NPC: Juna.
Suggested Skills: 49 Mining.
Required Quests: 44 Quest Points.
Required Items: Bullseye Lantern (with oil), Cut Sapphire, Pickaxe, Chisel, Tinderbox, Rope, Lightsource.
Suggested Items: Spiny Helmet.
Enemies to Defeat: None.
1. Head to the Lumbridge Swamp, enter the cave. (make sure your lightsource is lit)
2. Once in the cave head west, then south once you reach a wall.
3. Take the east exit from the next cavern; keep exiting east from all these next caverns until you come to wall.
4. Jump across the pool to the giant frogs and enter the tunnel on this island, follow the path east until you reach Juna the snake.
5. Ask Juna to tell you a story.
6. Use cut sapphire on your bullseye lantern, then use your tinderbox on it.
7. Attempt to climb the wall.
8. Speak to Juna.
9. Go back to where you entered the cave and use your sapphire lantern on a creature of light.
10. Mine one of the rocks.
11. Use your chisel on the stone.
12. Speak to Juna again. (climb down the rocks to the east)