Big Chompy Bird HuntingRantz the Ogre needs to feed his demanding children, Fycie and Bugs, so he wants to go Big Chompy Bird hunting. Problem is, he's all fingers and thumbs when it comes to making ogre arrows.
|Starting Location: Feldip Hills||
Starting NPC: Rantz
Required Quests: None
Required Items: Hatchet, Knife, Chisel, Feathers and 4 to 6 Wolf Bones
Enemies to Defeat: None
1. Talk to Rantz.
2. Cut down enough Achey Trees to make 15 Arrows.
3. Fletch the Logs into Arrow Shafts and add Feathers.
4. Use a chisel with the Wolf Bones to make Arrowtips.
5. Use the Arrowtips to the Flighted Arrows.
6. Talk to Rantz - be sure to ask Rantz all about Toads.
7. Enter the Cave to the North of Rantz.
8. Talk to one of the Ogre children (Fycie or Bugs).
9. Open then Search the Chest in the Northwest corner and take the Ogre Bellows.
10. Use the Ogre Bellows on the Swamp Bubbles in a nearby Swamp.
11. Use the Ogre Bellows full of Swamp Bubbles with three Toads.
12. Talk to Rantz.
13. Drop a Toad under the Arrow Marker.
14. Talk to Rantz.
15. Talk to Rantz again after he misses and ask if you “can have a go”.
16. Drop another Toad under the Arrow Marker.
17. When a Chompy Bird appears, Attack it using the Ogre Bow.
18. Pluck the Chompy.
19. Talk to Rantz.
20. Talk to both of the Ogre Children in the cave about which seasoning they want.
21. With the requested seasoning in your Inventory, Use the Meat on the Ogre Spit.
22. Talk to Rantz.